This elegant complex offers an extremely large indoor swimming pool, a licensed private lounge, squash courts, billiard room, exercise room, meeting areas, 24 hour security and concierge, shuttle bus service throughout the downtown area, and substantial visitor parking. The general population tends to be middle and older age range professionals in the upper-middle income range. Young professionals tend to congregate in 77 and 99. It should be noted that all of the Harbour Square buildings (33,55,65,77,and 99) are very international in their ownership and with a collective total of over 2000 suites represents a self contained neighbourhood.
VARIETY OF SUITES:
The Harbour Square contains a number of studio, one and two bedroom units, plus a few three bedroom and penthouse suites. Suites range in size from studios at 450 square feet up to the penthouses, which are over 3000 square feet.
PRICE/RENTAL RANGE OF SUITES:
- A studio unit is approx. $225,000 - $275,000 to buy and approx. $1250/mo to lease.
- A one-bedroom is approx. $300,000 - $400,000 to buy and approx. $1800/mo to lease.
- A two-bedroom is approx. $400,000 - $700,000 to buy and approx. $2500/mo to lease.
- A three-bedroom is approx. $700,000 - $1,500,000 to buy and approx. $3300/mo to lease.
- A penthouse is approx. $800,000 - $2,000,000+ to buy and approx. $4000/mo to lease.
Note that a superior waterfront view can add as much as 40% to these prices.
If you would like more information on this building or to find what is currently available to rent or buy, please contact George and Frank Filntissis THE CONDO KINGS at 416-495-4060 for more details.
|Full Name:|| |
|E-Mail Address:|| |
|Phone Number:|| |